Public Speaker Training – 17 Tips to Delivering a Great Message
- Stick to your allotted time.
- Don’t be afraid of the silence.
- Stop apologizing if you make a mistake.
- Be willing to roll with it (even when you forget things).
- Slow down. Don’t rush!
- Pause to emphasize points.
- Remember that errors make you human.
- Be appropriate at all times.
- Allow the audience a chance to laugh.
- When things go wrong, don’t worry.
- When possible, do Question and answer sessions.
- There’s no absolutes when speaking.
- Don’t be a hero. If you transform one life, BINGO!
- On stage, be an amplified version of you.
- Don’t stand behind a lectern.
- When speaking, get out of your own head. Go with the flow.
Grab more public speaking tips within the interest group. CLICK HERE to join the group.